The Men's Jewelry Store provides a Limited Warranty that applies to your purchase of jewelry. The terms of the Limited Warranty include a warranty against defects in material and workmanship in the jewelry (12-month limited warranty) sold by The Men's Jewelry Store
• This Limited Warranty does not cover damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your jewelry piece.
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS: DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE, THE MEN'S JEWELRY STORE WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR THE JEWELRY OR REPLACE WITH JEWELRY OF EQUAL OR GREATER QUALITY, WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR JEWELRY TO THE MEN'S JEWELRY STORE, AND THE MEN'S JEWELRY STORE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING SHIPMENT.
• The Men's Jewelry Store jewelry is subject to the terms as set forth herein. In the unlikely event you have an issue or concern with your jewelry, please contact The Men's Jewelry Store at 7078649763, with a copy of your receipt and warranty card, and a customer service representative will direct you accordingly.
• This Limited Warranty applies to the sale of the jewelry that is sold directly to the end-consumer purchaser. This Limited Warranty is transferrable by the end-consumer purchaser only where the jewelry is gifted to a third-person, provided that the recipient of the gifted jewelry registers the transferred Limited Warranty directly with The Men's Jewelry Store and presents to The Men's Jewelry Store the end-consumer’s purchase receipt and a valid government-issued form of personal identification.The Men's Jewelry Store does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any The Men's Jewelry Store jewelry. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability and value of jewelry item(s). Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments to your jewelry piece may void the The Men's Jewelry Store Limited Warranty that accompanies each purchase.
• Your purchase, including this Limited Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to your purchase or the Limited Warranty.