1/6 Ct Sterling Silver and Rose IP Diamond Heart Necklace, 18" (.15 Cttw, H+ Color, I2 Clarity)
An open heart, twinkling diamonds, elegant silver, gleaming rose; th beautiful double-heart endant is delightful and a wonderful gift for any occasion or great reward for the woman who chooses to buy her own jewelry. The gleaming rose IP heart shows a pop of passion, a gorgeous contrast against the diamond heart. The beauty of diamonds--they are the perfect expression of you--your special story. A diamond reflects the rarity, brilliance and breathtaking fire of a gem that has survived a journey of billions of years. Success, fearlessness and invincibility are some of the mystical properties ascribed to the famous gem. Today, diamonds remain the most treasured symbol of devotion, honor and strength. The unmatched beauty and elegance of a diamond is the perfect jewel for marking life's important occasions, from your newborn's birth to a graduation, promotion, birthday, anniversary, engagement... Celebrate your special story with diamonds.
Diamond is often given to celebrate those born in April and is the mystical birthstone for August. It’s also the gem for the 10th, 20th, 60th and 75th wedding anniversary.
The rising price of silver and precious stones makes this, quite simply, a great investment.Thank you for shopping at The Men's Jewelry Store (for HER).
Complimentary shipping via USPS First Class Mail, transit time approximately four to six business days.
The image may appear larger than actual size,pleasemake a template ensure it is the size you want.
Hypoallergenic and Gentle on Sensitive Skin
Included is a gift wrapping kit; a small ivory satin flowered pouch and a black gift/storage/presentation box for the necklace. The kit does double duty, when not wearing it this is a safe place for storing it. The kit is also great for travel, as it is small and doesn't need much room, yet keeps one organized and the ivory is easy to spot in the suit case.
- Nineteen Sparkling Diamonds Embellish the Cut-Out Heart, Second Heart is Rose IP for a Pop of Passion
- The Gorgeous Pendant Measures 20.75 x 12.75 Millimeters or .82 Inches Tall by .50 Inches Wide (Just Under 1" by 1/2")
- Smooth Polished Bail Contrasts Beautifully with Diamond Heart and Rose Heart
- Suspended from 1.25 Millimeter Diamond Cut Cable Chain, 18 Inches in Length
- Gift Wrapping Kit Included: Small Ivory Satin Flower Pouch and Black Pendant Box
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
The Men’s Jewelry Store Shipping Policies
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed. If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
Sometimes the carrier makes mistakes, we offer free domestic shipping via USPS Insured First Class Mail, once in a while packages have taken longer to be delivered as the carrier made a mistake and routed the package incorrectly. You can follow the progress of your order as we input the tracking number into your account as soon as we receive the tracking numbers from the carrier.
No Tracking Information
If your package was recently shipped or if it's been sent to an international address using Standard or Expedited Shipping services tracking might not be available. If your package doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date listed, please wait a few more days. Usually packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date. We do have a good track record of packages being delivered a day ahead of schedule.
Tracking Information Not Changing
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
In order to save our international clients money, we have your packages sent from our distribution center to our home office via UPS overnight shipping. We then repackage your items and send them to you either via USPS Insured International First Class mail or USPS Expedited or Global Express Mail--which ever you chose.
We send the second tracking number to you via email.
We have found this saves you a substantial amount of money and it seems the packages also arrive a bit faster.
Order Shipped Internationally Not Received/Lost
When an order shipped internationally reaches the destination country, the package may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Most of the time the package goes right through; in a few rare cases we have seen it take from seven to 14 days for customs to process and clear a package.
This is beyond our control; we mark packages clearly with the contents, weight, and value of items.
International clients may have to pay duty fees to their country for items purchased. Please be aware of your countries policies; we have nothing to do with setting them.
When we ship internationally and you see via the tracking number your package left the San Francisco, Oakland or Los Angeles airport, it will be in your country approximately 11 to 14 hours. Once it leaves the U.S., your country may not update the status of the package even though we have requested for status updates. This is beyond our control.
The amount of time a package takes to clear customs is also beyond our control. Please do hold us accountable for the time it takes for customs to clear your package.
We supply you with a tracking number, if you have questions use that tracking number and call your customs department to find out when they will release your package. They will let you know the progress of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to know your customs policies and duty fees.
- All orders received on before Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped that business day.
- All orders received after Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped the following business day.
- All orders placed on U.S. holidays, weekends or other holidays recognized by The Men’s Jewelry Store will be shipped on the next business day.
- In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, shipping company delays, human err—yours, the carriers, us, etc.), these shipment times may be delayed.
- Standard shipments (domestic USA free shipping) are delivered Monday-Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Express shipments (overnight, 2-day, or 3-day) are delivered Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). The delivery times are based on business days for U.S. shipping destinations.
- Next Day or Overnight does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Business Day
- Second Day does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Two Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Expedited Shipping does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Three Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Express Saturday Delivery service is not offered.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once we have released your order for shipping.
- You will receive a second email later that night or early the next day when we input the tracking number. You can access the tracking number by going into your account.
- We personally watch the progress of your shipment, you will receive a third email from us a day before or on the day your package is going to be delivered with the shipment method and a reminder to check for your package.
We can ship to other addresses, but you need to be sure and select (click) the address you would like the package shipped to. If it goes to the incorrect there could be a few reasons for this; perhaps you forgot to click the address or you didn’t input it into your account.
We only see the address that was selected when you checked-out.
In a Nutshell
We do our best to treat you like real jewels. We have spent hours researching and testing the most reliable, least expensive and most expeditious ways to get your jewelry to you. If something goes wrong, please be kind as we go to great lengths to make shopping for jewelry fun.