14k Yellow Gold Small Mother and Child Necklace, 20"
The special relationship that exists between mother and child requires a special design. Janel Russell's classic Mother and Child® design has become the definitive and most successful expression of this bond for the past 25 years. This unique Mother and Child Necklace is beautifully finished in luxurious, polished 14k yellow gold. It has a hidden bail on back, which helps keep the pendant from flipping over and is suspended from a 14k yellow gold Lasered Titan Gold chain.An ideal gift for your Anniversary, Birthday, New-mom, a precious for her... or for the woman who chooses to buy her own jewelry to commemorate special markers in her life.It's fitting this is finely crafted in 14k yellow gold because golden hues in Christian art convey love. As a transitional metal, gold is symbolic of flexibility. As a valued element, gold represents perfection on any level. It symbolizes humankind’s quest to perfect, illuminate and refine oneself. Gold is attributed as: vitality, life, health, radiance, wisdom, clarity, unification, virtue and light. Sounds like the things mom's aspire to in their children. The rising price of gold makes this, quite simply, a great investment all around.
The Lasered Titan Gold™ chain is manufactured using a special, hard, gold alloy that is extremely firm and specifically designed to enhance the laser welding process. It creates the strongest pendant chain available with a higher tensile strength and up to four times more stretch resistant than ever before. Higher tensile strength and laser welded joints guarantee that you will have less breakage, which is great for mom’s.Thank you for shopping with The Men's Jewelry Store, we love bringing you precious keepsake jewelry.
Complimentary shipping via USPS Insured First Class mail, transit time approximately four to six business days.
The image may appear larger than actual size, please make a template with dimensions to ensure it is the size you desire.
- Contemporary Mother and Child Pendant with Hidden Bail
- Mother and Child Pendant Measures 14.50 X 09.75 Millimeters or .57 Inches High by .38 Inches Wide (Just over 1/2" and over 1/3")
- 1.50 mm 14k Yellow Gold Cable Chain in 20 Inch Princess Length
- Polished Finish and Hypoallergenic, Gentle on Sensitive Skin
- From Janel Russell's Mother and Child Collection
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
The Men’s Jewelry Store Shipping Policies
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed. If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
Sometimes the carrier makes mistakes, we offer free domestic shipping via USPS Insured First Class Mail, once in a while packages have taken longer to be delivered as the carrier made a mistake and routed the package incorrectly. You can follow the progress of your order as we input the tracking number into your account as soon as we receive the tracking numbers from the carrier.
No Tracking Information
If your package was recently shipped or if it's been sent to an international address using Standard or Expedited Shipping services tracking might not be available. If your package doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date listed, please wait a few more days. Usually packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date. We do have a good track record of packages being delivered a day ahead of schedule.
Tracking Information Not Changing
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
In order to save our international clients money, we have your packages sent from our distribution center to our home office via UPS overnight shipping. We then repackage your items and send them to you either via USPS Insured International First Class mail or USPS Expedited or Global Express Mail--which ever you chose.
We send the second tracking number to you via email.
We have found this saves you a substantial amount of money and it seems the packages also arrive a bit faster.
Order Shipped Internationally Not Received/Lost
When an order shipped internationally reaches the destination country, the package may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Most of the time the package goes right through; in a few rare cases we have seen it take from seven to 14 days for customs to process and clear a package.
This is beyond our control; we mark packages clearly with the contents, weight, and value of items.
International clients may have to pay duty fees to their country for items purchased. Please be aware of your countries policies; we have nothing to do with setting them.
When we ship internationally and you see via the tracking number your package left the San Francisco, Oakland or Los Angeles airport, it will be in your country approximately 11 to 14 hours. Once it leaves the U.S., your country may not update the status of the package even though we have requested for status updates. This is beyond our control.
The amount of time a package takes to clear customs is also beyond our control. Please do hold us accountable for the time it takes for customs to clear your package.
We supply you with a tracking number, if you have questions use that tracking number and call your customs department to find out when they will release your package. They will let you know the progress of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to know your customs policies and duty fees.
- All orders received on before Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped that business day.
- All orders received after Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped the following business day.
- All orders placed on U.S. holidays, weekends or other holidays recognized by The Men’s Jewelry Store will be shipped on the next business day.
- In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, shipping company delays, human err—yours, the carriers, us, etc.), these shipment times may be delayed.
- Standard shipments (domestic USA free shipping) are delivered Monday-Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Express shipments (overnight, 2-day, or 3-day) are delivered Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). The delivery times are based on business days for U.S. shipping destinations.
- Next Day or Overnight does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Business Day
- Second Day does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Two Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Expedited Shipping does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Three Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Express Saturday Delivery service is not offered.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once we have released your order for shipping.
- You will receive a second email later that night or early the next day when we input the tracking number. You can access the tracking number by going into your account.
- We personally watch the progress of your shipment, you will receive a third email from us a day before or on the day your package is going to be delivered with the shipment method and a reminder to check for your package.
We can ship to other addresses, but you need to be sure and select (click) the address you would like the package shipped to. If it goes to the incorrect there could be a few reasons for this; perhaps you forgot to click the address or you didn’t input it into your account.
We only see the address that was selected when you checked-out.
In a Nutshell
We do our best to treat you like real jewels. We have spent hours researching and testing the most reliable, least expensive and most expeditious ways to get your jewelry to you. If something goes wrong, please be kind as we go to great lengths to make shopping for jewelry fun.