24k Gold-Plated Sterling Silver St. John Baptist Medal
Saint John the Baptist is the patron saint of baptism, converts, and epileptics. He is also the patron saint of monastic life, printers and against hailstorms.Born to Zachary, a priest, and Elizabeth, the cousin of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. John the Baptist is called the Precursor to Jesus. Around the age of 30 he began preaching in the desert, encouraging men to do penance and be baptized in preparation for the coming of Christ. When he met Jesus, he humbly baptized Him before telling his followers to follow Jesus. King Herod eventually had St. John the Baptist imprisoned and beheaded at the urging of his jealous wife. St. John the Baptist medals make a meaningful gift for recent converts and newly baptized Catholics. They can also offer encouragement for those who are considering the monastic life, as well as those who suffer from epilepsy.
Gold-plated jewelry has been around for over one-hundred years; today modern yellow gold-plated sterling silver jewelry is created with such advanced techniques that many pieces have quality standards similar to solid gold. The best gold-plated jewelry is gold-over-silver jewelry as silver is a fantastic base metal for gold-plating.
It’s fitting this is finely crafted in silver, the spiritual meaning of silver symbolizes strength, spirit, grace, divinity, wisdom and purity. It is known as the metal of emotions, love and healing. This is earth friendly as it is made with the Refined Karats system certified by Scientific Certification Systems’ (SCS) strict requirements. This is proudly made in America with a green process of ethically, environmentally and socially responsible production processes; the silver is 100 percent recycled.
The rising price of silver makes this a great investment.
Image May Appear Larger than Actual Size, Make a Template with Dimensions to be Sure of Size.
Faith is Always Fashionable, Never Trendy... Thank You for Your Consideration, We Appreciate You!
- Engraved Text 'Saint John Baptist Pray For Us' Encircles the Outside of the Medal; Medal is Crafted in Polished 24k Gold-plated Sterling Silver
- Baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to signify cleansed nature, repentance, fellowship, profession of faith and discipleship, new life of sanctification.
- Back of Medal is Smooth and Flat; Perfect for Engraving a Special Message
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
The Men’s Jewelry Store Shipping Policies
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed. If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
Sometimes the carrier makes mistakes, we offer free domestic shipping via USPS Insured First Class Mail, once in a while packages have taken longer to be delivered as the carrier made a mistake and routed the package incorrectly. You can follow the progress of your order as we input the tracking number into your account as soon as we receive the tracking numbers from the carrier.
No Tracking Information
If your package was recently shipped or if it's been sent to an international address using Standard or Expedited Shipping services tracking might not be available. If your package doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date listed, please wait a few more days. Usually packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date. We do have a good track record of packages being delivered a day ahead of schedule.
Tracking Information Not Changing
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
In order to save our international clients money, we have your packages sent from our distribution center to our home office via UPS overnight shipping. We then repackage your items and send them to you either via USPS Insured International First Class mail or USPS Expedited or Global Express Mail--which ever you chose.
We send the second tracking number to you via email.
We have found this saves you a substantial amount of money and it seems the packages also arrive a bit faster.
Order Shipped Internationally Not Received/Lost
When an order shipped internationally reaches the destination country, the package may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Most of the time the package goes right through; in a few rare cases we have seen it take from seven to 14 days for customs to process and clear a package.
This is beyond our control; we mark packages clearly with the contents, weight, and value of items.
International clients may have to pay duty fees to their country for items purchased. Please be aware of your countries policies; we have nothing to do with setting them.
When we ship internationally and you see via the tracking number your package left the San Francisco, Oakland or Los Angeles airport, it will be in your country approximately 11 to 14 hours. Once it leaves the U.S., your country may not update the status of the package even though we have requested for status updates. This is beyond our control.
The amount of time a package takes to clear customs is also beyond our control. Please do hold us accountable for the time it takes for customs to clear your package.
We supply you with a tracking number, if you have questions use that tracking number and call your customs department to find out when they will release your package. They will let you know the progress of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to know your customs policies and duty fees.
- All orders received on before Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped that business day.
- All orders received after Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped the following business day.
- All orders placed on U.S. holidays, weekends or other holidays recognized by The Men’s Jewelry Store will be shipped on the next business day.
- In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, shipping company delays, human err—yours, the carriers, us, etc.), these shipment times may be delayed.
- Standard shipments (domestic USA free shipping) are delivered Monday-Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Express shipments (overnight, 2-day, or 3-day) are delivered Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). The delivery times are based on business days for U.S. shipping destinations.
- Next Day or Overnight does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Business Day
- Second Day does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Two Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Expedited Shipping does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Three Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Express Saturday Delivery service is not offered.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once we have released your order for shipping.
- You will receive a second email later that night or early the next day when we input the tracking number. You can access the tracking number by going into your account.
- We personally watch the progress of your shipment, you will receive a third email from us a day before or on the day your package is going to be delivered with the shipment method and a reminder to check for your package.
We can ship to other addresses, but you need to be sure and select (click) the address you would like the package shipped to. If it goes to the incorrect there could be a few reasons for this; perhaps you forgot to click the address or you didn’t input it into your account.
We only see the address that was selected when you checked-out.
In a Nutshell
We do our best to treat you like real jewels. We have spent hours researching and testing the most reliable, least expensive and most expeditious ways to get your jewelry to you. If something goes wrong, please be kind as we go to great lengths to make shopping for jewelry fun.