Diamond Flower and Channel Set Diamond 10k Yellow Gold Wedding Ring Set, 12k Rose Gold, 12k Green Gold (.17 Ct KM .12 Ctw HJ, Color, I1-2 Clarity)
Legend has it: Good Luck Comes to All Who Wear Black Hills Gold Jewelry.
Ultimate love-symbol: An engagement ring with three channel-set diamonds framing the hand-placed and hand-engraved 3D Dakota Rose with a diamond inside and one 12k green grape leaf. The wedding ring fits perfectly around the rose hugging the engagement ring and has a second 12k green gold grape leaf. The distinctive green and rose gold colors are created by adding silver and copper alloys to the gold. This ring contains no nickel.
According to legend, French goldsmith, Henri LeBeau got lost in the Black Hills of South Dakota during the 1870s gold rush. He fell asleep believing he was dying of thirst and starvation. During a dream, he saw a mountain stream with grapevines growing on its banks. When he woke, he walked over a rise to found the stream and grapevines just like his dream. Out of gratitude he dedicated his life and talents to creating jewelry in the shapes of grape clusters and leaves fashioned in rose, green and yellow gold.
Upon ordering, the South Dakota jewelers start crafting your ring; from the casting to the hand-placed and hand-engraved leaves, it’s one of the most labor intensive styles of jewelry today. A series of up to 40 different steps are necessary to capture the same dramatic detail in the traditional and contemporary Black Hills Gold designs.
The rising price of gold makes this, quite simply, a great investment all around.
Made in the USA
FOOTNOTES: Made to Order, Especially for You; Hand-Crafted in Approx. 10 to 15 Business Days.
Need a Different Size Ring than Offered? Email Size for Availability and Pricing
Image Enlarged for Detail, Make a Template with Dimensions to be Sure of Size
Thank You for Your Consideration, We Appreciate You. Love is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy.
- Hand-Sculpted Rose Petals with a Diamond On-Ceneter Flanked by Three Hand-Set, Channel-Set Diamonds on Both Sides and Petite Grape Leaves for the Engagement Ring; Wedding Ring is a Shadow Band; Wedding and Engagement Rings are Crafted in Polished 10k Yellow Gold
- Petite Hand-Placed, Hand-Engraved, Satin-Finished 12k Green Gold Grape Leaves
- Womens Black Hills Gold Ring is .28 Inches High by .78 Inches Wide
- Certificate of Authenticity, Made in the USA and Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty against Defects in Materials and Workmanship Included
- Hand-Crafted Especially for You, Ships in Approx. 10 to 15 Business Days; Happily Made in the USA
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
The Men’s Jewelry Store Shipping Policies
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed. If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
Sometimes the carrier makes mistakes, we offer free domestic shipping via USPS Insured First Class Mail, once in a while packages have taken longer to be delivered as the carrier made a mistake and routed the package incorrectly. You can follow the progress of your order as we input the tracking number into your account as soon as we receive the tracking numbers from the carrier.
No Tracking Information
If your package was recently shipped or if it's been sent to an international address using Standard or Expedited Shipping services tracking might not be available. If your package doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date listed, please wait a few more days. Usually packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date. We do have a good track record of packages being delivered a day ahead of schedule.
Tracking Information Not Changing
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
In order to save our international clients money, we have your packages sent from our distribution center to our home office via UPS overnight shipping. We then repackage your items and send them to you either via USPS Insured International First Class mail or USPS Expedited or Global Express Mail--which ever you chose.
We send the second tracking number to you via email.
We have found this saves you a substantial amount of money and it seems the packages also arrive a bit faster.
Order Shipped Internationally Not Received/Lost
When an order shipped internationally reaches the destination country, the package may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Most of the time the package goes right through; in a few rare cases we have seen it take from seven to 14 days for customs to process and clear a package.
This is beyond our control; we mark packages clearly with the contents, weight, and value of items.
International clients may have to pay duty fees to their country for items purchased. Please be aware of your countries policies; we have nothing to do with setting them.
When we ship internationally and you see via the tracking number your package left the San Francisco, Oakland or Los Angeles airport, it will be in your country approximately 11 to 14 hours. Once it leaves the U.S., your country may not update the status of the package even though we have requested for status updates. This is beyond our control.
The amount of time a package takes to clear customs is also beyond our control. Please do hold us accountable for the time it takes for customs to clear your package.
We supply you with a tracking number, if you have questions use that tracking number and call your customs department to find out when they will release your package. They will let you know the progress of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to know your customs policies and duty fees.
- All orders received on before Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped that business day.
- All orders received after Noon EST, 1 P.M. CST, 2 P.M PST will be shipped the following business day.
- All orders placed on U.S. holidays, weekends or other holidays recognized by The Men’s Jewelry Store will be shipped on the next business day.
- In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, shipping company delays, human err—yours, the carriers, us, etc.), these shipment times may be delayed.
- Standard shipments (domestic USA free shipping) are delivered Monday-Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Express shipments (overnight, 2-day, or 3-day) are delivered Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). The delivery times are based on business days for U.S. shipping destinations.
- Next Day or Overnight does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Business Day
- Second Day does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Two Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Expedited Shipping does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays; it means the Next Three Business Days (often we upgrade this to overnight at no extra charge to you)
- Express Saturday Delivery service is not offered.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once we have released your order for shipping.
- You will receive a second email later that night or early the next day when we input the tracking number. You can access the tracking number by going into your account.
- We personally watch the progress of your shipment, you will receive a third email from us a day before or on the day your package is going to be delivered with the shipment method and a reminder to check for your package.
We can ship to other addresses, but you need to be sure and select (click) the address you would like the package shipped to. If it goes to the incorrect there could be a few reasons for this; perhaps you forgot to click the address or you didn’t input it into your account.
We only see the address that was selected when you checked-out.
In a Nutshell
We do our best to treat you like real jewels. We have spent hours researching and testing the most reliable, least expensive and most expeditious ways to get your jewelry to you. If something goes wrong, please be kind as we go to great lengths to make shopping for jewelry fun.